Appletiser® ‘Get Your Sparkle On’ Blog Competition
The promoter is Contagious Agency under The Law Hunt Group ABN 97 131 210 805, of suite 16, Level 2, 285A Crown Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010.
By participating in the competition and entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. This promotion is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over.
2. Entrants can submit multiple entries.
3. Employees (and their families) of the Contagious Agency, Appletiser®, (and any affiliated companies) are excluded from entering this prize promotion. This includes any affiliates, parent or subsidiary companies of the Contagious Agency and Appletiser®, as well as well as representatives or agents of Contagious Agency and Appletiser®, or anyone else involved or connected with the prize promotion.
4. An entrant cannot enter on behalf of someone else.
5. Entries will be accepted by responding to the question, ‘What are the rules you live your life by?” in the comment section on individual blogs. Participating blogs limited to the following:
a) Beautyholics Anonymous (http://beautyholicsanonymous.com/)
b) Belly Rumbles (http://bellyrumbles.com/)
c) Crashing Red (http://crashingred.com/)
d) Danimezza (http://www.danimezza.com/)
e) Day Dream Lily (http://www.daydreamlily.com/)
f) Fashion Haylely (http://www.fashionhayley.com/)
g) Fat Mum Slim (http://fatmumslim.com.au/)
h) Fig & Cherry (http://figandcherry.com/)
i) Jenius (http://jenius.com.au/)
j) Lady Melbourne (http://ladymelbourne.com.au/)
k) Le Blog de Sushi (http://www.leblogdesushi.com/)
l) Smaggle (http://www.smaggle.com/)
m) Style by Yellow Button (http://www.stylebyyellowbutton.com/)
n) The Sydney Girl (http://www.thesydneygirl.com)
o) Tina Gray (http://www.tinagray.me/)
An entrant must supply all information required by the individual bloggers comment section, including but not limited to email address and any other information specified by the blogger.
7. The promotion opens on Thursday 13th December at 5pm AEST and closes on Wednesday 19th December at 5pm AEST. Any entries received outside of these times will not be accepted by the Promoter. The promoter reserves the right to change these dates during the course of the competition.
8. An entry will be void if it is reasonably deemed by the Promoter to have been made by an ineligible person or if it is incomplete. The Promoter may request such information as it considers necessary or desirable for the purposes of verifying eligibility or the validity of any entry and any prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
9. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
10. There will be seventeen (17) winning entries, one (1) from each participating blog. The winning entries will be selected based on their creativity from all correct and eligible entries received during the entry period. The winners will be selected on Friday 21st December before 6pm (AEST) at the Contagious Agency premised located Suite 16, Level 2, 285A Crown St, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010 and notified via email on Friday 21stDecember. Prizes will be dispatched within one month of close of entries (by January 10th 2013). The winners will be published from Monday 24th December on the Appletiser Facebook page here: www.facebook.com/appletiserAU
12. One (1) prize per blog will be awarded with a total of seventeen (17) blogs participating. A total of seventeen (17) prizes will be awarded. Seventeen (17) winners will be awarded a $200 Peep Toe voucher each. The total prize pool is valued at $3,400.
13. The prize is non-transferable.
14. The prize must be accepted as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize is available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equivalent value should the prize become unavailable for any reason.
16. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries that the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit.
17. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize that does not reach the winner for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control. Winners should allow up to 6 weeks for prizes to reach them.
18. The Promoter shall use reasonable effort to contact winners through the means specified in these terms and conditions. If the Promoter is unable to contact any winner within a reasonable period of such a winner having been selected, or if any winner is unable for whatever reason to accept the prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
19. In the event the Promoter must select replacement winner(s), a redraw will occur. The redraw will take place at the Contagious Agency premises Suite 16, Level 2, 285A Crown St Surry Hills NSW 2010. The redraw will be a random draw of all other eligible entries received. The initial winners will be given until 10am Friday 15th March 2013 to accept their prize. The redraw will occur at 10am AEST on Friday 15th March 2013. The redrawn winner(s) will be notified by email within 48 hours of the redraw and published on the Appletiser® Facebook page within 72hours if the redraw.
20. Details of the names of the winners will be available after 48 hours after each winner is selected and for three months thereafter by sending a signed request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope to Contagious Agency, Suite 16, Level 2, 285A Crown St, Surry Hills, NSW 2010.
21. The winners agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to such a winner.
22. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including the winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter (Contagious Agency) which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
23. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
24. Nothing in these rules shall affect your statutory rights.
25. Promoter: The Law Hunt Group Limited ABN 97 131 210 805 is a company incorporated under the laws of New South Wales, Australia.